Standard Model , few questions

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
Låst
nonyvs

Standard Model , few questions

Inlägg av nonyvs »

Hi! I open a new post, since I want to ask for a little help in the "basics" ideas.
I have my little girl awake for 2-2´5 hous per meal, but she is not exactly a calm baby, so she eats really fast.
The thing is that it could be that in 20 min we are done with the 1 and 2 steps of the Standard Model, (change included), and then she eats the last also like in...15 min max. That leaves us almost 2hours free. What should I do for so long time? I cannot put her to sleep before because she refuse to be sleeping if its too early!
So..my questions:
-how long should i have the socializing after the change?
-should I put her down to sleep after she has eaten all the times even if its not the time for her to sleep?
-how do i do to keep my "little fatty angel" happy when its became almost two hours (or 1 and a half) between the steps 2 and 3 of the model? Am I doing it right?

Thanks a lot!
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Re: Standard Model , few questions

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

nonyvs skrev:Hi! I open a new post, since I want to ask for a little help in the "basics" ideas.
I have my little girl awake for 2-2´5 hous per meal, but she is not exactly a calm baby, so she eats really fast.
The thing is that it could be that in 20 min we are done with the 1 and 2 steps of the Standard Model, (change included), and then she eats the last also like in...15 min max. That leaves us almost 2hours free. What should I do for so long time? I cannot put her to sleep before because she refuse to be sleeping if its too early!
So..my questions:
-how long should i have the socializing after the change?
-should I put her down to sleep after she has eaten all the times even if its not the time for her to sleep?
-how do i do to keep my "little fatty angel" happy when its became almost two hours (or 1 and a half) between the steps 2 and 3 of the model? Am I doing it right?

Thanks a lot!
Hi, please copy and paste this question in to your other thread. We like to keep all questions regarding the same child in the same thread so we have the whole history. It doesn't matter if the title don't match.

See you in the old thread. :D
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
nonyvs

Inlägg av nonyvs »

Ok, sorry!!! :D
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

:D
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
Låst

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"