two and a half months.

A parents' forum based on GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)
nonyvs

Inlägg av nonyvs »

Hi! First of all thank you again for your answers and support :D

So according to your advises:
I would cut down to 3 naps and skip the last one. That should be sufficient now. If she has trouble eating properly because she is too tired around 6pm, I would give her a 5-minute nap. No more. That doesn't interfere with the night, whereas 30 minutes usually will. Also, most little children will need at least 2,5 hours of time awake before going to bed for the night.
Hi, I would like to comment as well. You need to give this child 15.5 hours of sleep where 11-12 hours are at night and the rest during the day.
If you make the 2 nap a LONG one you will se that the last 4ht one is too much.
we have made a little variation in the schedule like this:

7.00 (6:00) Breakfast and awake
8.30 Sleeping 45min
9:30 Awake
11.00- Eating (milk+some vegetables)
11.45- Sleeping 2h
13.45-Awake
14.00- Food (fruit + milk)
15.45- Sleeping 45min
16.30-Food (formula(we are gonna start now with something thicker))
19.00- Goodnight(18.45 nightcup)
(22:00 quick food)

...trying yo make her sleep the full 2hours of the Nap n2

So far the tiredness has dissappear in the evenings, but the early mornings we have still :?
We are gonna start for real now with solid food, so i hope it will help her a little bit, and I am keeping the quick food at 22, (while she is still waking up at 6 instead of 7 every day) because I am afraid that she would start to wake up at 3 or something in the night and that we will come back to the night feeding!

Is it okay like this the schedule?
After the fruits, she doesnt take "normal" amounts of milk, and since I breastfeed her, I cannot know the exact amount she is drinking, though it feels really little :(
How did it happens with your babies? Did they refuse to take milk after the puree or the fruits? Could this be the reason why she is so hungry in the evenings?

Well... I dont know! We are not having no "big" problems,and she is quite happy, (I think...:lol: )but something is not working totally good, and I cannot find what! :roll:
annawahlgren
Upphovskvinna SHN-kuren 1942-2022

Inlägg av annawahlgren »

:D Just give her as much food as she can ever take (and a little more) :wink: :lol: Think of the breastmilk afterwards as a simple drink after the solid foods because she might be thirsty.

De-dramatisize :wink: :lol:

:heart:
:D Nio barn, arton barnbarn, tre barnbarnsbarn och några tusen nästanbarn :!:
Anna Wahlgren 6 Oktober 1942 - 7 Oktober 2022
nonyvs

Inlägg av nonyvs »

Thank you!!
No drama here! (this is why I said that I think that she is happy) :D
With the "food questions" I was just wondering if I a banana, or a mix of fruits, is so good meal that she doesnt have take as much milk as always, (which i had understood that was the base of her feeding) or that if it can be called "a meal" :roll:
nonyvs

Inlägg av nonyvs »

Hi again!
I just wanted to share some great news with you all ( not all the post have to be about questions and problems) :D
Our little Sofia has been sleeping 12 hours for almost 3 weeks already, she is not even 5 months, we just had to do a mini-cure,( because she wanted to wake up et 5 :lol: ) but only a few days. Now she is sleeping happy, in her bed, and with no crying every nigth!!!

Thank you sooo much, ( and I say "you "and not only "your book", because the personal support throug this forum is also amazing) , for your help, for all your ideas and suggestions of how to take care of our little baby.

We are young parents ,quite "alone" and unexperience.You have help us to go throug one of the most difficult part of our lifes, succeeding and the result is a happy family, with a incredibily healthy and happy baby!!

I will never say enough thanls to you!!
Ewa

Inlägg av Ewa »

Great news, nonvys :heart:
Mamma till Stora guldklimpen född april -04 :heart: & Lilltufsan född feb -06 :heart:
TorsMamma
Forumets ordförande

Inlägg av TorsMamma »

:lol: I'm so glad! :heart:
Tor 2006
:heart: BB barn från början. Sov sin första 12h natt 5 dagar före 4 mån, Diplomerad SS vid 6 mån
:heart:

:heart: FTLOC child from the beginning. Slept his first 12 hour night 5 days before 4 months. :heart:
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Anna Wahlgren's Q&A Forum regarding GNS (A Good Night's Sleep)"